Digitalising Enterprise – a youth exchange brought together young people from the UK and Bulgaria to learn how digital technology can be used to benefit their Enterprises.
The youth exchange lasted 7 days and was held in Sofia, Bulgaria in September 2016.
The week involved in-depth Digital Skills training, using systems that can make participants’ Businesses more efficient, reduce costs & improve their general and specialist ICT skills.
A long side Digital Skills, key themes included International Enterprise & Partnerships; Global Business; Cross Cultural Awareness; Language Skills.
Areas of focus:
- 7 day Youth Exchange
- Induction to Digital Technology & Enterprise
- Digital Skills training – Enterprise-focus
- Digital tools included: Project Management tools (I.e. Trello); Financial Management ( i.e. Wave App); Web Content Management tools (i.e. Word Press).
- International Enterprise & Global Business – introduction
- Partnership building internationally
- Cross-cultural Awareness
- Language Skills